From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: #217 - Make Bloodhound's layout responsive
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 16:14:58 GMT
Excellent. I completely agree with just committing.

I guess that it is easy to forget that it is far easier to review
someone's work by just doing an svn up rather than by downloading and
attempting to apply a patch. Let's just get into the habit of committing
and if it is considered worthy of comment then you can reply to the
commit email or the ticket update email.

Thanks!
     Gary