From Branko ─îibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Ticket relations
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 07:06:46 GMT
On 04.02.2013 06:21, Ryan Ollos wrote:
> I'm maintaining the MasterTicketsPlugin now and I was working on
> adding parent-child relations support as well. I lost a few patches in
> my working copy when my VM became corrupt earlier this month, but I'll
> work to get those recreated and push out a new version of
> MasterTicketsPlugin that has some critical fixes and parent-child
> relation support. I see no problem with adding multi-product awareness
> to the plugin in a way similar to what Olemis did for TracPastePlugin.

How about donating the MasterTicketsPlugin to the ASF, as part of the
Bloodhound project? This depends of course on a) whether you want to,
and b) whether you /can/ (e.g., you'd have to get permission from all
the contributors in order to re-license the code).

That way, you'd get the best of both worlds -- the plugin can remain
stand-alone in the sense that it can be used without BH, yet we'd have
enough control (and enough coders) to make it the sort of comprehensive
ticket relations thing that BH needs.

Just a suggestion, of course; there can be any number of valid reasons
to reject it.

-- Brane

--
Branko ─îibej