From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bloodhound 0.4 incubating Released
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 13:12:22 GMT
I'd be interested in how the other previous release managers feel, but I
think one release manager per release should be fine with the backup of
the experience of the previous release managers. The process is now
fairly well documented and has been improved significantly with the help
of Ryan taking on the duties.

I think at this point, the only thing that really makes a release
difficult and stressful is the waiting around for the votes. I certainly
continue to share in that stress! It should also be remembered that this
is volunteering for the role and so the release proceeds at the
convenience of the release manager as far as possible. Nobody should be
losing sleep over this stuff!

Cheers,
Gary