From Matevž Bradač <mate...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: #217 - Make Bloodhound's layout responsive
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 15:30:23 GMT
Hi,

I attached a new patch to the ticket, synced with the latest trunk changes (mostly
with regards to in-place ticket editing). The changes are still a bit rough around
the edges (especially the phone layout), those will be dealt with in the near future.
Please review the patch, and if there are no major issues found, I'll commit the changes
in a day or two.

Once the changes are committed, I think we should first focus on fixing the ticket UI
by continuing the discussions in other threads (Andrej, Tom) and consolidate the proposals.

--
matevz