From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: Public demo instance hosted by third party
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 22:59:02 GMT
On Thu, 10 Jan 2013, Gary Martin wrote:
> It may well be that we have not pushed hard enough on the ticket but it
> is the first ticket we have raised that did not generate some kind of
> response relatively quickly.

I think your ticket went in at almost the same moment that a whole bunch
of VMs died and needing rebuilding, and that nearly 50% of all PMCs
suddenly remembered the svnpubsub 18 month deadline was about to hit and
they really needed to do something...! Infra work miracles, but there are
limits to even their powers ;-)

Luckily Gav has some cycles again, so if people can give him answers to
his queries, it'll hopefully be sorted shortly!

Nick