From Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting IPMC members to vote Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.4 (incubating)
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:11:16 GMT
How many active mentors do you have? Did they all VOTE?

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 23, 2013, at 10:23 AM, Gary Martin <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> So, our vote has been stalled in the incubator general list for a few days now. I gave
a prod the other day with no obvious result and I have just made a bit more of a nuisance
of myself by following up on a different thread on a similar theme. Do we have any other means
to encourage more people to review?

> The other thing that springs to mind is that currently we go through two votes which
is clearly the normal process. Are we at a point where we could consider going through a single
vote simultaneously on bloodhound-dev@ and general@? Is this approach allowed?