From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #273: Verify trac/contrib is granted to trac or remove for next release
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 19:44:07 GMT
On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 5:38 AM, Apache Bloodhound <
bloodhound-dev@incubator.apache.org> wrote:

> [...]
>
> Comment:
>
>  Let's make this a blocker for the next release then and see what happens.

Yeah, that sounds good. I will try to get the patch sent to the Trac core
in the next day or two, and ask if they will apply it for 1.0.1. Unless we
wish to apply the same patch locally, that would give us a motivation to
upgrade to 1.0.1 (following on our discussion from a separate thread).