From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Pastebin service for apache.org domain
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 18:31:44 GMT
On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:51 AM, Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 24, 2013 3:12 AM, "Ryan Ollos" <ryan.ollos@wandisco.com> wrote:
> > Having a feature like this could make Bloodhound more appealing to other
>
> Sounds like feature creep :-)
>
> IMO, define 1.0 today, and drive to that. No changes...

That's fair. It's easy to get distracted and drawn off working on the
latest thing that was discussed.

It's worth considering, that with a mature plugin we can potentially add
quite a bit of functionality in a short time. Like Olemis mentioned, the
only thing that may be needed for something like the TracPastePlugin is a
new Bloodhound template and styling. I think the key thing here is to
evaluate both the usefulness of the functionality and how much effort we'll
need to integrate the plugin to Bloodhound and support it down the road.

So hopefully we'll get some other input as to whether people think this is
a useful feature, but in the meantime I'll make some time for a brief
review of the plugin code and some testing with BH.