From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Pastebin service for apache.org domain
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 07:50:12 GMT
On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:14 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> > I see that Ryan is also a maintainer of
> > http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracPastePlugin
>
> yes , that's a very good target for an upgrade @ i.a.o
> ;)
>
> > so if a wiki page doesn't cut
> > it for you and it can be justified, we might be able to look at that.
> >

> so ... shall we ?

I haven't done any work on the plugin in a while, but if I remember
correctly, it was in pretty good shape and I suspect a new release could be
rolled out within a few days if we/I gve some attention to it. I had some
grand plans for the plugin that I didn't find time for yet; maybe this will
be some motivation to revisit those. One of my reasons for giving it
attention was the idea of installing it on trac-hacks.org eventually. I
say, let's test it out in Bloodhound and if all is working well, consider
installing it on i.a.o. Unless the idea gets killed in this thread, I'll
plan to do some testing by end of the weekend and follow-up here.