From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: AccountManagerPlugin
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 06:38:15 GMT
On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:01 AM, Ryan Ollos <ryan.ollos@wandisco.com> wrote:

> Hello Bloodhound devs,
>
> I've been testing the latest release of !AccountManager

I guess I've been working in Bloodhound/Trac too much since I'm escaping
CamelCase words in emails too ;)

, and found a few minor issues that will be fixed in the upcoming release
> (0.4.3):

Just a brief follow-up to my original email to say that it looks like there
won't be an AccountManager 0.4.3, but that isn't significant since we are
working towards 0.5.0 for end of this month or early February. There are
many bugfixes in the upcoming release, but no major features worth
mentioning here.

For that release, I'll be finishing up a batch of minor features/fixes.
There are all focused on the WebAdmin UI.
 * #10679: (enhancement) Checkbox to force user to change their password on
first login
 * #10680: (enhancement) Provide confirmation when password is changed
 * #10682: (enhancement) Allow table columns on Users page to be sorted
 * #10684: (enhancement) Provide feedback when performing actions on the
Users page
 *  #10752: (defect) Confirmation shown when refreshing page after form
interactions
 * #10755: (enhancement) Implement group toggling behavior for checkboxes
on Account: Cleanup page

> As I become more familiar with the codebase I'll start to tackle larger
> features. I'll be working with the plugin maintainer to layout a feature
> roadmap for upcoming release and provide more information here when that
> information is available.

I'm continuing to work towards a plan for adding some major features beyond
the 0.5 release, and will follow up in a week or so after doing some
additional investigation.