From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhound i18n , translations , and alike ...
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 12:34:39 GMT
I'd like to see translations eventually, but I only have a poor
understanding of what Trac translations entail or how Bloodhound would
differ.
Just on point 5: I've learned that I'm not good at translating, even into
German, so I'd like to rule myself out unless absolutely necessary.
I may be able to encourage an italian translator, but she's not technical
and these instructions would scare her off:
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracL10N

Is there any (more) straightforward explanation / process of translating
Bloodhound?

- Joe

--
Joe Dreimann