From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Public demo instance hosted by third party
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 18:18:02 GMT
Indeed I think the ASF VM should be our first priority. I'm talking about a
temporary solution until then, not an advertising drive.
I recognise that this could be a slippery slope (regarding user
perception), but I feel confident enough that the lack of slope (ie users)
is more important at this point. Hopefully Gary's change to the ticket and
comment will achieve some progress.

- Joe

--
Joe Dreimann