From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Public demo instance hosted by third party
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:06:14 GMT
We've been trying to get a demo instance of Bloodhound set up for some
time. Currently the effort is still stuck with ASF Infra [1].

I believe it's a critical tool for generating interest and recruiting more
contributors though.

WANdisco will soon set up a [last-stable] and [nightly build] demo instance
for Bloodhound, and I believe we should link to it at least until our
own (apache project) instance is running.

If there are no objections I will circulate the links to the instance once
it's up and running and subsequently add them to our Wiki where appropriate.

Cheers,
Joe

Joe Dreimann