From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Announcing releases: where our users are
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:17:45 GMT
I think blog postings could be a good way to get the word out on Bloodhound.
Running our own blog however is non-trivial in the ongoing commitment
required. We would also still need to build an audience, the lack of which
is the very reason I started this thread.

So instead I'd prefer if we contribute individual posts, or a series or
posts, to already established blogs - as guest authors for example? We
could approach any Trac, Python, ASF or Open Source Software blog for
example to see if they're interested. What about plugins we 'consume' or
the search library we're integrating? (Solr?)

- Joe

--
Joe Dreimann
*