From Joachim Dreimann <>
Subject Fwd: Incubator release announcements
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 15:41:04 GMT
Hi guys,

As per Greg's suggestion I asked press@ for help promoting Bloodhound. My
question regarding twitter engagement wasn't addressed, but the suggestion
by Sally (below) was to have a "Have You Met..?" style introduction to our

What do you think?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sally Khudairi <>
Date: 24 January 2013 17:13
Subject: Re: Incubator release announcements
To: Joachim Dreimann <>, "" <>

Hello, Joachim --thanks for your query.

I'll be happy to work with you on a draft of "The ASF Asks: Have You
Met...?" for Bloodhound if that helps.

An example of what this is can be found at

Traditionally, these types of "birth announcements" are reserved for
projects after they've graduated from the Incubator. An exception might be
made here; can you please let me know when you're planning to graduate?

Thanks in advance,

= = = = =
vox +1 617 921 8656
aux +1 917 725 2133