From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Fwd: Incubator release announcements
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 15:41:04 GMT
Hi guys,

As per Greg's suggestion I asked press@ for help promoting Bloodhound. My
question regarding twitter engagement wasn't addressed, but the suggestion
by Sally (below) was to have a "Have You Met..?" style introduction to our
project.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Joe

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
Date: 24 January 2013 17:13
Subject: Re: Incubator release announcements
To: Joachim Dreimann <jdreimann@apache.org>, "press@apache.org" <
press@apache.org>

Hello, Joachim --thanks for your query.

I'll be happy to work with you on a draft of "The ASF Asks: Have You
Met...?" for Bloodhound if that helps.

An example of what this is can be found at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-announce/201007.mbox/%3C633525.64037.qm@web30801.mail.mud.yahoo.com%3E

Traditionally, these types of "birth announcements" are reserved for
projects after they've graduated from the Incubator. An exception might be
made here; can you please let me know when you're planning to graduate?

Thanks in advance,
Sally

= = = = =
vox +1 617 921 8656