From Jose Angel Franco Navarro <jangel.fra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhound i18n , translations , and alike ...
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 16:59:22 GMT
Hi folks!
+1 for translation support.

I've taken a look into trac's mechanism for translation support, in
particular something related to the plugins' contributions to it.

There seems to be a way for plugins to add their translations
catalogs. In trac.util.translation.py you can find a reference to
something called "_plugin_domains", and the code's intention seems to
be that of using the plugin's contributed catalogs for translations.

I googled a bit and found this article that seems to be clarifying
about the i18n support for trac's plugins architecture.

http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/CookBook/PluginL10N

best regards,

Franco.