From Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: User comments on ticket modification UI
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 08:02:46 GMT
I agree with all of the above.
AFAIK there is a significant patch from Matevz for the responisve layou
comming in  in the next few days.

The question for me is, do we try to fix issues with page on by one or do
we need a more revolutionary approach with new mocks and rebuilding the
page form the ground up?

I hope it is the former but I would wait for any outstanding work on the
page like responsive layout to finish until forming an opinion.

Peter