From Andrej Golcov <and...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: Announcing releases: where our users are
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 12:30:38 GMT
> BTW , Andrej ... recently I've heard of persons asking for this sort
> of features @ trac-users ML . I didn't reply because I'm not familiar
> enough (yet) with your approach , goals , libs ... , but maybe we
> should be listening and participate in some conversations in there .
>
> Is it worthy ?
I saw this question on trac-users google groups and wanted to wait
with comment until we have something to show e.g. prototype.
Now, it looks like the question was deleted.

I plan to start discussion on trac-dev group about providing reliable
mechanism to support a search index with DB consistency and will
definitely mention Bloodhound and its full text search feature.

Regards, Andrej