From Andrej Golcov <and...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: User comments on ticket modification UI
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 12:13:16 GMT
Just want to somehow summarise issues we discussed about and initiate
further discussion.

 - After update, result page scroll is confusing. At the time of
being, it is scrolled to the result #comment.
I guess, we have consensus that result page should be scrolled to the
top? Link to the comment can be shown in popup.

 - Modify button in navigation bar acts odd. There is suggestion to
move it out of nav bar.

 - "Update (leave)" caption of update button confuses user.
There is aslo a suggestion to move workflow actions out of Modify
functionality as separate action. We need more feedback and mockups on
this.

 - "Submit changes" button duplicates "Update (leave)" button.

 - If Change history is long, "Add comment" field may not be visible
to user. There is suggestion to collapse Change History in Modify
mode. Or may be put Add comment before Change History in read-only and
modify modes?

Did I forget something?
Please add your experience feedback.

Regards, Andrej