From Andrej Golcov <and...@digiverse.si>
Subject Improved search branch
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 16:17:59 GMT
Hi,

Last few weeks I worked on prototype of Improved Search Architecture #285 [1]
It looks like resulting code becoming bigger and more complex than it
was expected at the begging. That leads to sending of big patch files
which are difficult to review and manage.

I suggest a new "bhsearch" branch is created where I have commit
access. In this cas, I can commit more granular changes on this branch
and people can see changes and feedback earlier. When functionality is
stable, merge request to trunk will be asked.

What do you think?

Regards, Andrej

[1] https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/285