From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #323: Add support for custom hooks configurable through trac.ini
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:09:05 GMT
On 1/14/13, Jure Zitnik <jure@digiverse.si> wrote:
> On 1/11/13 9:27 PM, Olemis Lang wrote:
>> On 1/11/13, Jure Zitnik <jure@digiverse.si> wrote:

[...]
> I'm aware of the configuration inheritance, the problem is that
> inheritance by itself does not solve the issue. Let me try to elaborate
> on the problem a bit more ;)

I kind of understand what you mean now . I'm of the idea that Trac's
dispatch_request is not particularly useful for us . That's why I
suggested in BEP 3 to get rid of it and override the dispatching
system by generating our own deployment scripts , using our own entry
points , etc ...

... about global.ini , well, I'm not sure right now what should I
suggest about it .

--
Regards,

Olemis.