From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhound i18n , translations , and alike ...
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 19:06:56 GMT
On 1/17/13, Peter Koželj <peter@digiverse.si> wrote:
> +1 for translation support.
>
> I am also not familiar with Trac's solution so I guess it is not capable of
> incorporating additional translations in pluggable manner?

Possible since some time ago

> Pluggable translations sound like something that could be suggested to Trac
> itself.

It's all the way round . Trac>=0.12 ships a huge number of
translations We don't . Some (many ?) derivations e.g. Spanish
Argentinian can be found as well . Spanish translation is very good ,
btw .

In order to know how much translated is each Trac version just take a
look at their roadmap [1]_ . For each milestone (i.e. release) you'll
find these translation status widgets powered by transifex ,
indicating supported language and percents for each one of them .

.. [1] Trac - Roadmap
        (http://trac.edgewall.org/roadmap)

--
Regards,