From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AccountManagerPlugin
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 23:25:10 GMT
On 1/3/13, Ryan Ollos <ryan.ollos@wandisco.com> wrote:
> Hello Bloodhound devs,

:)

[...]
> For now, I just wanted to list some of the features that are on the table
> for upcoming releases, and give the Bloodhound community the chance to
> comment on what might be most important to tackle for upcoming releases. I
> will consider focusing my efforts according to whatever feedback I receive.
> The following is a list that I've loosely prioritized according to my
> current thinking:

In general I like the approach of merging related functionality , so
here I go ...

[...]
>  3. #1001: Implement an extensive XmlRpc interface

good to know . If there's anything I can do to help , please let me know .

[...]
>  9. Integrate the PermRedirectPlugin
[...]

IMO this should be higher in the list , as this will allow us to
reduce the number of dependencies in installer scipt .

>  10. Enhance the plugin's macros by integrating the UserStatsMacro and
> WikiStatsMacro.

What's the relationship between AccountManagerPlugin and
WikiStatsMacro o.O ? I mean at least by the name the later is not
related neither with accounts nor with management , but wiki instead .
That's what it looks unrelated to me .

OTOH , these are plugins related to TracGVizPlugin , so it'd be very
nice if solutions for both would be implemented in such a way that
they could be easily reused as foundations for implementing
corresponding GViz data sources .

Hopefully you'll hear more about this subject soon .

[...]
> I still think we can target
> AnnouncerPlugin integration to Bloodhound for Q2 of this year.

TBH ... Q1 schedule would be *very* nice ... though I quite understand
your position .

--
Regards,

Olemis.