From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhound i18n , translations , and alike ...
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 16:38:13 GMT
On 1/17/13, Andrej Golcov <andrej@digiverse.si> wrote:
>> 2. Should something be started for Release 5 ?
> My 2 cents to concentrate on getting user base and minimum required
> features, stabilize UI and than proceed with translation.

+1 . I was not trying to say that *we* should do it *now* . Take my
initial message more like «What if somebody cares about i18n and
submit patches for that ? Will they be committed into ASF repository ?
What would be the best way to install the translation workflow ?
trasifex like Trac's ? » ... etc , etc ... ;)

> Otherwise, there is big chance of changes in already translated modules.

This will always happen . Of course , will happen more often at the beginning .

> That does not mean, that localization infrastructure should not be
> prepared.

+1 ... that's the idea of my original message , to explore the field
;)

> From my side, I could contribute Russian translations.

Good , now I just realized that a team mate could help too ... ;)

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/