From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] BloodhoundReleaseProcess added
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 03:15:32 GMT
On 1/8/13, Apache Bloodhound <bloodhound-dev@incubator.apache.org> wrote:
> Page "BloodhoundReleaseProcess" was added by jdreimann
> Comment: Initial creation
> Content:
> -------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<--------
>
> === Prepare the release ===
> 1. Update the RELEASE_NOTES file highlighting new features and issues fixed
>  1. Optionally include major known issues that remain
>  1. Update NOTICES file if required

After just a quick reading I wanted to suggest to talk about the role
of milestones to get those three steps done and also :

  - Close milestone before release .
  - Reschedule open tickets for the next one .
  - Consider  the summary of closed tickets
    (report or query) to document changes

[...]

--
Regards,