From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Approach to track of plugin upgrades WAS: svn commit: r1437357 - /incubator/bloodhound/branches/bep_0003_multiproduct/bloodhound_multiproduct/multiproduct/api.py
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 18:50:55 GMT
On 1/23/13, Jose Angel Franco Navarro <jangel.franco@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
> Sorry I couldn't meet the *briefly* condition  :-(

Yeah I noticed . Let's do this . I'll create a new Bloodhound
Enhancement Proposal for you to explain how this works . You'll have a
whole wiki page to explain us probably with diagrams , images , etc
... (only if necessary ;) and mention how that could be reused in
multi-product , search and other plugins besides dashboard , which is
the current target .

@franco : Would you find some time to write this down for us ? Just
let me know to create that wiki page , please .

However , notice that this doesn't mean your proposal will be
automatically accepted . In fact it may be rejected if it does not
satisfy the expectations of the project after further assessment ...
somehow .

--
Regards,

Olemis.