From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Approach to track of plugin upgrades WAS: svn commit: r1437357 - /incubator/bloodhound/branches/bep_0003_multiproduct/bloodhound_multiproduct/multiproduct/api.py
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:06:26 GMT
On 1/23/13, jure@apache.org <jure@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: jure
> Date: Wed Jan 23 11:59:38 2013
> New Revision: 1437357

> Log:
> Properly keep track of database versions, upgrade schema accordingly

<jftr>
As part of work made for #140 , Franco has developed a
micro-architecture to keep track of these sort of upgrades . We've
been running it since some weeks ago in some deployments we've made .
</jftr>

@franco : could you enlighten us provide links + detais and *briefly*
explain what is it about ? As you can see there might be some interest
on it , and this might get committed sooner than your solution for
#140 .

Thanks in advance

--
Regards,