From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BEP-0003] [RFC] Permissions in product scope
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:24:52 GMT
[...]
> Early debate is fine but Peter's point is very well made. It is almost
> certainly a good idea to be able to delegate duties to product admins
> but not strictly essential for the moment and so it is not an aspect
> that should block release of the new multi product code.

That's been in mind even before this was mentioned in the ML . If I
made a comment before suggesting that this should block initial
multi-product release I confess I was wrong , that was not the
intention of this thread ...

> Incidentally, I would like the current multi product work to be
> integrated back into trunk fairly soon if the approach is basically
> working - and when it is known that it will not break anything of course.

Now it's not . That will be the case once we close #355 . The moment
we get there we'll have an estimation of how well the system will
behave running on top of product envs . Then we may continue from
there .

--
Regards,

Olemis.