From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trac-dev] ticket workflow actions and ticket change
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 08:10:23 GMT
On 1/16/13, Brettschneider Falk <fbrettschneider@baumer.com> wrote:
> Hi,

:)

> Olemis Lang wrote:
>> JFTR ... this [1]_ is what it will look like in Bloodhound 0.4.0 ( to
>> be released soon as release voting process PMC + IPMC is in progress
>> at the moment) . Is the position of workflow action UI ok for you ?
>
> IMO, 2 things have improved:
> - in-place edit of ticket fields
> - separated workflow action editing from ticket fields

:)

> One thing, I'm not sure if it's a good idea, is that the possible workflow
> actions are hidden behind a dropdown box, although you win more space.

We tried to find a good place (i.e. having enough visibility) for it
but it was a bit hard to find . If you have another suggestion we
definitely would like to know (if not appropriate here , a message to
bloodhound-dev@incubator.apache.org with constructive feedback will
always be welcome) . There's always a change to improve on what we
have and release something for Apacheā„¢ Bloodhound 0.6.0 (or whatever
other version comes next ;)

--
Regards,

Olemis.