From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pastebin service for apache.org domain
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 05:14:55 GMT
> On 24/01/13 00:36, Branko ─îibej wrote:
>> On 23.01.2013 23:29, Olemis Lang wrote:
>>> Is there a pastebin service deployed in apache.org domain ?
>> Not that I know of.

:'(

>>> Otherwise , what services of this kind are appropriate to make
>>> reference to long pieces of text ?
>> I don't think there's any preference, I've seen people use all sorts.
>> What kind of "long piece of text" do you specifically have in mind, that
>> you couldn't put in the Bloodhound Wiki?

Relatively transient test reports (i.e. like those I've been pasting
in my recent comments posted to i.a.o) , some may be long , install
logs illustrating failures, (maybe) sample code ... things like that .

[...]
> I see that Ryan is also a maintainer of
> http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracPastePlugin

yes , that's a very good target for an upgrade @ i.a.o
;)

> so if a wiki page doesn't cut
> it for you and it can be justified, we might be able to look at that.

so ... shall we ?

--
Regards,

Olemis.