From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pastebin service for apache.org domain
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 16:49:16 GMT
On 1/24/13, Ryan Ollos <ryan.ollos@wandisco.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:14 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
>> > so if a wiki page doesn't cut
>> > it for you and it can be justified, we might be able to look at that.
>> >

>> so ... shall we ?
>>

> I haven't done any work on the plugin in a while, but if I remember
> correctly, it was in pretty good shape
[...]
> One of my reasons for giving it
> attention was the idea of installing it on trac-hacks.org eventually. I
> say, let's test it out in Bloodhound and if all is working well, consider
> installing it on i.a.o. Unless the idea gets killed in this thread, I'll
> plan to do some testing by end of the weekend and follow-up here.

The first and most important enhancement needed to integrate it with
Bloodhound is an upgrade to the web UI ( IOW , compatibility with
Bootstrap ).

Let's do something . Next Sunday I'll spend 2 - 3 hours developing
such UI enhancements for TracPastePlugin . You'll take it from there .
*IF* you grant me with write permissions to commit them directly and
add me to contributors list ... well ... much better ;)

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/