From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BEP-0003] [RFC] Permissions in product scope
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 02:16:12 GMT
On 1/22/13, Peter Koželj <peter@digiverse.si> wrote:

[...]
> The real question for me is: while all this seems useful, is it important
> enough to complicate things at this point in time?

In real life , yes it is . Think of an hypothetical deployment in ASF
servers for ASF projects , and you'll soon notice how much infra will
complain about it ... maybe somebody from infra might be more specific
and talk from a server admin perspective .

> Do not get me wrong, I do think it should be solved sooner than later, but
> it should not block us form rolling out a multiproducts without it.

0+

... that's exactly why I didn't follow with developing this particular
sort of features , but started the debate early so as to come back to
this discussion at the right time and summarize the important facts
with the purpose in mind of getting it done
;)

--
Regards,

Olemis.