From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BEP-0003] [RFC] Permissions in product scope
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 22:06:34 GMT
On 1/22/13, Joe Dreimann <joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:

> On 22 Jan 2013, at 15:50, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 1/22/13, Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:
>>> I'm a bit concerned about the complexity of some of those suggestions. I
>>> think they should be:
>>>
>>> 1. Product owner(s) === PRODUCT_ADMIN;
>>
>> IMO , multiple users may manage a single product . Product admin
>> permissions are implicit .
>
> I believe this should be explicit ( -> obvious who has permissions). If
> multiple users administrate a product, then multiple users should be listed
> as product owners.

I see your point . That's not happening now , at least at the DB level
. Products have a single owner . The way I see it now this seems to be
a matter of terminology . I referred to product admin as «the user
referenced in product table» , whereas you referred to permissions .
So I'll assume that essentially we both agree .

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/