From Greg Stein <>
Subject Re: Announcing releases: where our users are
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 07:07:24 GMT
On Jan 23, 2013 1:20 AM, "Ryan Ollos" <> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Olemis Lang <> wrote:
> > [...]
> >
> > FWIW , I do . I wonder whether I've also seen rjollos around ... or
> > maybe it's just a figment of my imagination ? It's just that I confuse
> > trac-users@... with trac-dev@...
> You are not imagining. I follow both lists and I haven't seem any negative
> reactions to mentions of Bloodhound. I would be very surprised to see
> negative reactions since we push fixes back to Trac, etc...

I think that as long as the project gives due credit back to Trac, then we
can use trac-users. We are not a corporation, but another OSS project.
People generally get bothered about corps, not other open source projects.

*IF* a problem arises, then we can discuss with the trac-users community,
on how to amend the process.

At this point, given that plugins/etc announce there, and that a prior
announced didn't generate an uproar, it looks like a great forum.