From Joe Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Announcing releases: where our users are
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:37:06 GMT
Ok, I will add trac-users@ to the list of places where we should announce releases.

I was hoping to add some more places though. Ryan set up an Ohloh profile in the past [1],
which may help people stumble across Bloodhound. I will try and add it to the Wikepdia page
comparing ticketing systems [2] (it seems different enough to Trac in the features table).

Are there mailing lists of python users that may be relevant?
Specific forums or blogs? Olemis has been doing some promotion that way in the past [3], which
is great in my opinion.

- Joe

[1] http://www.ohloh.net/p/apache-bloodhound
[2] http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_issue-tracking_systems