From Branko ─îibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhound Search prototype
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 19:59:18 GMT
On 25.01.2013 15:39, Andrej Golcov wrote:
> I think that prototype phase of the Bloodhound Search is more or less
> finalized. I invite community to review the code, play with
> functionality and give feedback. Please refer to
> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundSearch on how to
> enable and use Bloodhound Search description.
[...]

Results are noticeably better than with the original trac search.

I have a couple suggestions for the results display:

  * Check only those category checkboxes that the search actually gives
    results for. I found it confusing to have, e.g., "tickets" checked
    when I had not a single ticket in the database.
  * I would be nice if you could strip wiki formatting from the results
    list.

-- Brane

--
Branko ─îibej