From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Getting IPMC members to vote Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.4 (incubating)
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 18:23:50 GMT
Hi,

So, our vote has been stalled in the incubator general list for a few
days now. I gave a prod the other day with no obvious result and I have
just made a bit more of a nuisance of myself by following up on a
different thread on a similar theme. Do we have any other means to
encourage more people to review?

The other thing that springs to mind is that currently we go through two
votes which is clearly the normal process. Are we at a point where we
could consider going through a single vote simultaneously on
bloodhound-dev@ and general@? Is this approach allowed?

Cheers,
     Gary