From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Announcing releases: where our users are
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 14:23:05 GMT
Yes, it could be a fair amount of work.

For the specific case of mentioning a release, I probably would not want
to increase the workload on a release manager to come up with more words
to describe future plans, use cases and similar details. With such a
channel, I would probably just be making sure that the release
announcement automatically appears there. This limits the usefulness
unless people are willing to put more time in generally.

Cheers,
     Gary