From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.4 (incubating)
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 12:02:00 GMT
+1 (binding)

I've checked that the md5 and pgp match the tarball and I've done a
quick basic install and all seems fine. The RAT report in
http://ci.apache.org/projects/bloodhound/rat-output.html looks good at
the moment too (I have not run RAT directly on the tarball though).

Excellent work.. and thanks for the help with improving the
documentation of the release process!

Cheers,
     Gary