From Branko ─îibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.4 (incubating)
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 05:23:32 GMT
+1

Very nice. I see you remove trac/contrib when creating the tarball,
which is good. Installed in 5 minutes on my Mac, too.

Only one nit: the release manager's PGP key is not in KEYS. Ryan, you
should add it; as far as I'm concerned it's OK to just fix the KEYS file
in the dist tree, since that won't be changing the packages or checksums
in any way.

-- Brane

--
Branko ─îibej