incubator-bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jure Zitnik <j...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #115: Product-specific settings
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2013 10:34:19 GMT
On 1/13/13 7:07 AM, Olemis Lang wrote:
> On 1/11/13, Jure Zitnik <jure@digiverse.si> wrote:
>> On 1/10/13 4:15 AM, Olemis Lang wrote:
>>
> [...]
>>>> I started integrating ProductEnvironment with the database proxy (#288),
>>> good .
>>>
>>>> environment factory (#322)
>>> I'll take a look to see what's been done about this ... is there
>>> anything already in svn repos ?
>>>
>>>> and global hooks (#323).
>>>>
>>> :)
>> All the work done in integrating #115 with #288 and work done on #322
>> and #323 is in the svn repo on bep_0003_multiproduct branch.
>>
> Is this usable your side ? I ask because
>
> {{{
> #!sh
>
> $ python tests/env.py
> EE
> ======================================================================
> ERROR: Testing env.get_known_users
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "tests/env.py", line 117, in setUp
>      self._load_product_from_data(self.global_env, self.default_product)
>    File "tests/env.py", line 91, in _load_product_from_data
>      product.insert()
>    File "/path/to/bloodhoundbloodhound_multiproduct/multiproduct/model.py",
> line 88, in insert
>      from trac.bloodhound import  TRANSLATE_TABLES
> ImportError: No module named bloodhound
>
> ======================================================================
> ERROR: Testing env.get_version
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "tests/env.py", line 117, in setUp
>      self._load_product_from_data(self.global_env, self.default_product)
>    File "tests/env.py", line 91, in _load_product_from_data
>      product.insert()
>    File "/path/to/bloodhoundbloodhound_multiproduct/multiproduct/model.py",
> line 88, in insert
>      from trac.bloodhound import  TRANSLATE_TABLES
> ImportError: No module named bloodhound
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ran 2 tests in 8.896s
>
> FAILED (errors=2)
>
> $ hg log
Missed that one when refactoring the code, r1432576 should fix that. 
Even after this tests are still failing in env.get_known_users with 
IntegrityError: column name is not unique ... Will take a deeper look as 
this is probably connected with #288 ...

Cheers,
Jure



Mime
View raw message