From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Public demo instance hosted by third party
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 11:21:18 GMT
On 10/01/13 22:44, Gavin McDonald wrote:

> [...]

The VM name is fine. I guess something like bh-demo-<name>.a.o might be
worth going for but I would also be happy to distinguish the demos with
something like bh-demo.a.o/<name>/

In case it is helpful to know now, the two demos we expect to start with
would probably be:

  * current - the latest official release
  * nightly - the current trunk, obviously rebuilt once a day

I think there was also a suggestion of having any upcoming release
demoed over the voting period, although we may have to balance any
benefit of that against the possibility that votes will be made only on
the basis of such a demo.

Cheers,
     Gary