From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject ready for release 0.4.0?
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 15:54:46 GMT
Hi,

It feels like it is about time to cut a new release. It would be good to
get a bit of testing done, particularly associated with the new in-place
edit of tickets and possible side effects. I caught a number of arguably
blocking bugs that have subsequently been fixed over the last few days
but it would be good to have more eyes on this.

If anyone wishes to volunteer for being the release manager for 0.4.0,
that would be good. I expect to continue to work on
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundReleaseProcess to
see what I can expand on there.

Cheers,
     Gary