From Branko ─îibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Public demo instance hosted by third party
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 13:45:56 GMT
On 10.01.2013 13:18, Nick Burch wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jan 2013, Joachim Dreimann wrote:
>> We've been trying to get a demo instance of Bloodhound set up for some
>> time. Currently the effort is still stuck with ASF Infra [1].
>
> It might be worth engaging with infra on this. It's possible that by
> asking several different things in one ticket (vm, build infra etc),
> it has confused things. Hopefully someone from infra could advise on
> what's needed to get it all moving (potentially by splitting out the
> build queries)

Agreed. Let's not be hasty in selling ASF infra short.

Besides, Bloodhound is too dependent upon WANdisco as it is. Going in
this direction may get you into the same trap that Subversion used to be
in, where potential users perceived it as being "owned" by CollabNet and
were wary about adopting it because of that.

-- Brane

--
Branko ─îibej