From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Access to issue tracker (Was: Re: Relaxing access control to the Bloodhound source)
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 09:21:10 GMT
I think that we should be attempting to roughly replicate the
permissions for users of the rest of issues.apache.org. On jira, the
introduction currently states:

    Anyone is free to find issues. You must register and login if you
    want to create, comment, vote, or watch issues. Only developers can
    edit, prioritize, schedule and resolve issues.

If we take developers to mean apache committers, strict adherence to
that could result in a downgrade of some existing accounts but the
restriction does not seem completely unreasonable.

Cheers,
     Gary