From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Access to issue tracker (Was: Re: Relaxing access control to the Bloodhound source)
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 16:32:39 GMT
Given the aim of removing technical barriers to contributions from
apache committers, I was wondering if we could also do something to
lower the barriers for committers to our issue tracker.

I am not yet sure what is currently technically possible between
Bloodhound and infrastructure, but it strikes me that it would be nice
to be able to either automatically allow committers to have access or to
have common authentication with the rest of issues.apache.org.

Obviously we would need to make sure that the existing non-apache
committers can continue to contribute and I suspect that we would also
continue to look after permissions.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
     Gary