From Branko ─îibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Relaxing access control to the Bloodhound source
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 16:26:10 GMT
On 08.01.2013 16:09, Olemis Lang wrote:
> On 1/8/13, Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>> Branko put it well: why not remove technical barriers. If an Allura dev
>> shows up with a patch/tweak, and we say "ooh. nice", then our devs merely
>> say +1 and the contributor commits. No ACL or LDAP changes. No patch
>> downloaded/applied. Just an email saying "thanks".
>>
> +1 brilliant ... but maybe should be documented in
> BloodhoundContributing , just in case .
> ;)

It should. It's up to you to decide exactly how to word the rules, and

    http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@community.apache.org/msg01465.html

could be a good reference here.

I propose you allow anyone to create new branches, as patch commit
review and merge are easier than applying patches delivered in e-mail.
But it's up to you.

-- Brane

--
Branko ─îibej