From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Relaxing access control to the Bloodhound source
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 13:58:54 GMT
It seems that everyone who is for this has made a very good case. I took
a bit of time to play devil's advocate to see if I could find good
enough objections for our usage but I think everything is covered.

Just to check.. is this is a decision we can make independently of the IPMC?

Anyway +1 to the suggestion.

Cheers,
     Gary