From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #273: Verify trac/contrib is granted to trac or remove for next release
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 13:45:23 GMT
On 05/01/13 12:59, Apache Bloodhound wrote:
> #273: Verify trac/contrib is granted to trac or remove for next release
> ------------------------+-----------------------
>    Reporter:  gjm        |      Owner:  nobody
>        Type:  task       |     Status:  new
>   Component:  dashboard  |    Version:
> Resolution:             |   Keywords:
> ------------------------+-----------------------
>
> Comment (by rjollos):
>
>   [trac:#11006] is the ticket that these changes will be made against.

That is excellent. I take it that this investigation will assert from
each relevant author that the source files can be provided with headers
of a form consistent with Trac practice.

Although I would like to assume that this would effectively be enough to
resolve the issue, I imagine that this will take some time to complete
so it may be best to remove the directory for the upcoming release
during the preparation of the release tarball. If we include a note to
this effect in our documentation we can point out that these files will
still be available if required through svn and we can let this issue
spill over to the next release.

Cheers,
     Gary