From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Relaxing access control to the Bloodhound source
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 11:16:13 GMT
I can't see any particular problem with this as I don't expect we will
get huge volumes of changes that we cannot cope with. I would also
expect committers to generally be self-regulating and some basic
etiquette like discussion on the dev list would result. Obviously we
would also be able to revert any changes that we are not happy with.

Although we could just try it out, we probably want to review and
perhaps get involved with related discussions before making a final
decision. There appears to be a related discussion going on here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@community.apache.org/msg01465.html

Cheers,
     Gary